May 5, 2020
Dear Patients of NFEC,
On Wednesday May 6, 2020 we will begin routine eye care along with urgent and emergent visits. We will do this on an APPOINTMENT ONLY basis with a limited schedule and staff to continue to remain safe during COVID-19 conditions.
Please go the website www.norwoodfamilyeyecare.com to request and appointment and we will call you back to confirm date and time and insurance information.
- You must arrive to your appointment alone.
- Minors may be accompanied by one parent.
- If you need physical assistance you may be accompanied by one person.
- You must wear a mask.
- You will be pre-screened for fever, cough, difficulty breathing, recent travel, and COVID-19 exposure.
- Your temperature will be checked before entry into office.
Call us at 901-380-1274 to let us know you have arrived so we can start the check in process.
NEW OFFICE HOURS for May 2020 (appointment only)
Wednesday 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Saturday – TBA
We are committed to keeping you safe while in our office and reassuring you that we are taking highest precautions. Thank you for understanding and following these guidelines during these difficult times.
Warmest wishes for your continued good health,
Chaka Norwood, O.D.