Dear Patients of NFEC,
Our office is open for APPOINTMENTS ONLY. No walk-ins are accepted at this time unless it is an emergency.
- You must arrive to your appointment alone.
- Minors may be accompanied by one parent.
- If you need physical assistance you may be accompanied by one person.
- You must wear a mask over your nose and mouth the entire time in the office.
- Paper work must be completed before your appointment.
- You will be pre-screened for fever, cough, difficulty breathing, recent travel, and COVID-19 exposure.
- Your temperature will be checked before entry into office.
Call us at (901) 380-1274 to let us know you have arrived so we can start the check in process.
NEW OFFICE HOURS (appointment only)
Wednesday 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m.4 p.m.
Saturday – 2nd and 4th Saturdays 9-12 pm.
The CDC has many wonderful resources. Arming yourself and your family with clear information will help you avoid undue stress.
We are committed to keeping you safe while in our office and reassuring you that we are taking highest precautions. Thank you for understanding and following these guidelines during these difficult times.
Warmest wishes for your continued good health,
Chaka Norwood, O.D.